Re: [IP] Fw: Minimed & Quicksets

Subject: [IP] Fw: Minimed & Quicksets

> 1. Who is using the Minimed Quicksets?

I use the 23" Quicksets with the MM inserter.

> 2. What kind of glue/IV Prep are you finding most useful?

Do not use anything besides the included tape. No glue.

> 3. How much discomfort are you/your children experiencing on insertion?

No discomfort fopr me (age 68)

> 4. How long are the sites lasting?

Sites last for 4 to 5 days. Actually they would probably go longer, but I
run out of insulin (150 units) then and change everything.

> 5. Are you using any special tape etc. to keep the influsion set in place?

Only use the tape on the infusion set.  I do use a hot tub for 1/2 hour at a
time (disconected) and shower also. Never had this tape come loose. Only had
trouble with the Softsets tape.

Siles