Re: [IP] Question?

> >  Jan & Bluda Sue wrote:
> >Did you get your 50-yr bronze medal from Joslin Clinic and sterling
> >medal on
> >ss chain from Eli Lilly?
> However, this is the first time that I heard that Lilly gave out a
> silver medal and chain after twenty five years.
> Patrick Huggins dx '71 MM 508 4/19/01

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm - how did you get 25 yrs. from my post?????  That's FIFTY
years for the bronze medal from Joslin Clinic and sterling silver medal on
ss chain from Eli Lilly. Joslin does give a certificate with proof of dx at
25 years - but that isn't indicated on my post that you were replying to.

Opportunity may knock only once, but temptation leans on the doorbell.