Re: [IP] Question for maturing ladies

Ginger
My husband and I are going through infertility treatments and one
of the problems that we are having is that even on hormones I am
having trouble producing eggs to do in vitro with. Docs say this
"early mennopause" is due to the diabetes. At 35 I shouldn't be
having trouble producing eggs with hormone treatment. Before all
this started a year ago, I too noticed that I was getting lighter and
lighter.
Gail :)