[IP] Re: mosquitoes

> Hmmm Mosquitos, fleas none of those blood suckers bother me.  I always
> thought that was one of the "bonuses" of being diabetic.
> Jeanne

And they think *I'm* absolutely dessertlicious!!! Not the rest of the
family, though. (~_^)

Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they
become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your
habits, for they will become your character. Develop your character, for it
becomes your destiny. ~ unknown