[IP] Re: Off

At 11:27 AM 12/04/01 Ellen L Semones wrote:
 >Please take me off the e mail list

First thing, it's not necessary to send this 20+ times to the whole list.
At the bottom of each message there is an address to unsubscribe:
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org. Please use it.

Second, the people who help operate this list are all volunteers. We have
jobs, families and other responsibilities besides handling subscriber
requests. We will respond as soon as we can. This type of impatience
doesn't help or speed up the process at all.

Sam Skopp