Re: [IP] Off

this is really annoying does this person not read there email?
i have sent them an email off the list explaining how to get off of here. So
why dont they do it.
I do not want 15 emails from the same person saying take me off.
OK i understand if you write 1 email to get off of here but IS THERE A POINT
IN WRITING 20++++

                                                     *
                                                      ~~~
                                                 ~~~~*~