[IP] Accucheck Complete from closet cleaning

We've been cleaning out closets, pulling out the excess
toys that no one plays with so that there's room for
Santa's haul this year.  I found an Accucheck Complete
meter in Luke's closet, no strips left.  If anyone can
use it, I'll pay the shipping.  Email me privately at
email @ redacted

Shelly V, Austin, TX, mom to Luke, 7, dx'd 10/99, pumping 3/01

Do You Yahoo!?