Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 21:23:35 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] what is your pumps name?
I've been pumping since July 01 and I named my pump "TheBorg" for 3 reasons.
     1.  Control was so bad even with 8 shots a day that when my endo
suggested a pump in my mind "resistance is futile"
     2.  I'm the biggest "Trek" fan there is
     3.  I have completely been assimilated by my pump and it has been
assimilated by me. We are one, it is my out-of-body pancreas and neither
goes anywhere without the other.  Whitney & "TheBorg"

Whitney and 'The Borg',
	I love it, I am also a star trek fan, big time! My favorite is still the
original, I saw the 'trouble with tribbles' yesterday. I think you pump name
is great!
	I feel like the holographic doctor trying to name my pump, but it needs
name so that I can assimilate with it too.