Re: [IP] Question?

>From: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted
>Subject: Re: [IP] Question?
>Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 00:46:37 EST
>Hi, Jan,
>  Jan & Bluda Sue wrote:
>Did you get your 50-yr bronze medal from Joslin Clinic and sterling silver
>medal on
>ss chain from Eli Lilly?
>Am I the only one who causes silver to rot?  Why in the world would an
>insulin manufacturer give silver to diabetics???
>Just wondered...
>Katherine Nelson & MyHope (the pump)
>dx T2 '86, T1 '96, MM 508 since 5/15/01

I have not had any problems with wearing silver, or any other fine metal
jewelry.  I have worn two sterling neck chains around my neck for the last
10 years with no problems.

However, this is the first time that I heard that Lilly gave out a sterling
silver medal and chain after twenty five years.

Patrick Huggins dx '71 MM 508 4/19/01