Re: [IP] Pump choice... (chat)

In a message dated 12/4/01 7:05:35 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Positives (grin), okay.  Deanna had two great companies work with
her to get her pumping without bashing the competition. ;-) >>

... and a third great company with a great product coming out next quarter
that I will be anxious to see how it performs in the marketplace. MiniMed
sales reps would do well to play up the unique POSITIVES of their products
with confidence rather than the perceived NEGATIVES of other companies. They
quite frankly could have made another sale by doing that. So there's a little
positivity ... is that a word? Don't think so. Unfortunately an e-mail group
regarding treatment of a chronic illness can't be all roses all the time b
although there's plenty in this group :) ... I've never minded reality. I
think it's healthier.