  From: Amy B Anderson
  To: IP group
  Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 6:49 PM
  Subject: [IP] and may the hair on your toes never fall out

  More anecdotal than anything...
  I use a hair removal process called "sugaring." It's kind of like Nad's
that
  you see on TV, only it's the professional version. It is a form of sugar,
is
  edible (if you really want to try it you can - only before it's used, not
  after), and can lead to permanent hair removal. I no longer need it for my
  toes, and am coming to close to eliminating shaving altogether.

  Many people think that diabetics cannot do sugaring because of the name - I
  have even had a dr advise against it for that reason (duh). The sugar is
  applied externally, like a paste. So for those of us who do have hair on
our
  knuckles or anywhere else, do not let being diabetic stop you from
sugaring.
  --
  Amy Anderson