[IP] chat tonight...

Hi everybody!
    Just wanted to let you all know that I am looking forward to hosting my
first chat tonight...
    For those who have heard about my problems getting into the IP site...They
are now over! Yeah!
    Come join us and have a load of fun while we discuss diabetes and life.
Please bring your humor, questions and observations with you...I guarantee you
will not be bored! LOL Hope to see all of you there!

Cherry and Cherry Jubilee! (my new name for my pump...)

P.S.  I can't remember who suggested the name...so please...whoever it was
email me privately at email @ redacted  so I can send you a photograph...

Talk to you all later!