RE: [IP] silver & gold

 I wear my gold necklaces and wedding band, no problems for me. I do tend to kill watches though. Tammy

I have been following this thread - I can't wear sliver that has nickel (good thing my flute is sterling or I might be allergic to it - HA).  Gold is no problem so my medical alert is solid 14K.  The comment about the watches was interesting cuz I am having a watch problem - my 2 old "good" watches both died - tried new batteries - still dead. I bought a cutsie cheapie - that was plastic and it did OK.  Got a new watch for my b-day but it looks as if it has nickel - it's breaking me out something fierce - so I went sans watch, put neosporin on rash (which I had scratched raw) and also put a bandage on it - got it healed - painted watch with clear nail polish and it seemed to go better for a couple of days - but now broken out again and haven't repainted the polish.

Its a pain - cuz I HATE going without a watch - but can't really afford a gold one right now. sigh.

Linda & Dax