Re: [IP] Re: skeeters and other animals

I have problems with skeeters, too.  I get literally covered from head to

Another thing I noticed was that animals (specifically cats and dogs) have a
real liking for me.  They will sit on my lap for *hours*, licking my hands
and arms.  I always assumed there was something on my skin that they liked,
and that it had to do with being diabetic because I am the only person in my
group of friends that has it.

What could be on my skin that they like so much?  It could be salt, I know,
since I have an extraordinary amount of salt on my skin, but I wouldn't
think that animals would like that much salt.  Any ideas?

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted