Re: [IP] Report on theThigh Thing

             Hi ....

             I officiate mostly Grade School and some High School basketball
here on the Southwest Side of Chicago.  When I first started wearing the
pump, I was worried about where I was going to put it when I wore
shorts.....I tried just using the clip and case, but I found myself trying to
hold my shorts up while I ran up and down the court....and the tubeing was
flying all over the place.....That all changed when I got the thigh
pouch.....It worked wonderfully....and although I haven't needed it yet, I do
have one of those thingys called an accessory clip...It kinda looks like one
of those things that kids wear to keep their mittens on.........I haven't
used it yet because the thigh pouch works great......I just carry it with me
just in case......Good luck

             Vance D. Scarsella
             Pumping since 5-9-01   (Clemenza)