[IP] Re: [IPn] Security breach

 I had noticed something odd Sunday morning when I
tried to access the website,I couldn't get on for
about 10 minutes.I'm not sure if this had anything to
do with the security breach or not,but I thought
something odd was going on.Thanks for letting us know
whats going on,and I hope repairs go smoothly.(and
no,I am not the hacker..)

--- Michael <email @ redacted> wrote:
> For those of you that use browser access to the
> Insulin Pumpers web
> site, sometime early Sunday morning the system was
> breached by a
> hacker. It will take me a little time to track down
> what has been
> damaged and make temporary repairs to the system so
> that you can
> access IP mail using the web. My apologies, there is
> a lot of work to
> do to repair this an not ever enough time. I will do
> my best to
> restore your service asap.
> Michael
> email @ redacted