[IP] Report on theThigh Thing

When I ordered my pump, the rep asked if there were any other items that she could include in the order. I chose a thigh thing, a sport case, and one of those bra things.

I finally tried the thigh thing Saturday evening when we went to a black tie wedding. I wore and long-sleeve fitted dress and put the thigh thing just above my knee. Fortunately the dress was long. It slipped once, but I fixed it. It made the pump accessible at the dinner table. It stayed on while we danced.