Re: [IP] Pump choice and answer to Animas overdelivery question

In a message dated 12/3/01 9:46:10 PM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

>     wasnt out of my way,  I tend to call them like I see them.  I have never
> heard anything negative about any of the companies,  just got tired of
> hearing it over and over.   now, how about some positivity?

Probably shouldn't just jump in here but I saw negatives about a person/rep
not a company....for me, a big difference......
Beverly, Mom to Mary, 8, dx'd 9/97, and Nick, who is now nine!