Re: [IP] DM and academic problems

In a message dated 12/4/01 2:22:15 AM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

> We do not
> want to use diabetes as an excuse to get extra privileges, but the students
> must have accomdations when there is a definite need.
> Susan

No, we don't but....I AM SO GLAD TO BE LEAVING THIS SCHOOL! They asked me how
they were supposed to do that since there are just so many hours in the
day......Mary's grades keep dropping and she gets further behind....she is so
happy to be going to the new school(never even seen it)....she asked if she
was *bad* for disliking the school nurse so much....I said no, the woman has
made many mistakes in your care and she is not friendly to
anyone.........great hope for the new one...just waiting out three
Beverly, Mom to Mary, 8, dx'd 9/97, and Nick, who is now nine!