Re: [IP] weakness for egg nog

We drink egg nog all year round here at our house.  It freezes nicely.  I
only buy the quart size.  We don't drink it straihgt though.  We add about
2-3" in a 16 ounce glass and filll the rest with 2% milk.  We get the
wonderful flavor of the egg nog but not nearly the fat or calories.  It is
easier for Josh to bolus with no late bounce up or down.  You might want to
try this.  Actually the last time I tried drinking egg nog straight I
actually gagged on how thick it was.  YMMV

mom to Joshua who is coming up on his 10th BD and 2 year pumpversary next