[IP] Re: Carbs on Christmas goodies

Hi Jonelle,
       Do you do any of the baking yourself?  Because if you do its quite
easy to add up the carbs in a recipe.  Then I weigh the whole batch to get a
carb factor.  Then Claire can pick as many cookies as she wants and I just
weigh her choices.  Once you've done a few things on your own, you get an
idea of what the carbs might be in someone else's baking.    Trouble comes
with something completely new, though.
Like those Slurpee drinks--they are new to us and Claire just loves them.
Are they more or less carbs than the equivalent amount of soda pop drink???

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7-- and George, if you come to visit us I will make
you some cookies!!  I owe you one.