Re: [IP] weakness for egg nog

In a message dated 12/3/01 8:07:24 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject:
> I have this awful weakness for egg nog... but it's awful as far as bg's are
> concerned.  Even with exact measurement and carb counting, my bg's are
> high,
> or if I do extra my bg's go low later, and anyway it is Sooooo fattening...
> Help!  Any ideas on substitutes?

I have bought some that were made with sweeteners and lowfat milk, but only
found them one year.  I also usually buy eggnog and drink it deluted with 1/2
a glass of the fatfree milk.  It isn't as thick but I get the flavor and less
calories and fat.
works for me but YMMV

Faith and ?? my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here