[IP] Re: skeeters

In a message dated 12/3/01 8:07:24 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I think it's like we
> > taste better to mosquitoes, too.
> Oy, do I get it from the mosquitoes! It wasn't so bad
> this summer, but in the past, on any given day in the
> summer, I'll have at least 20 skeeter bites on my legs
> alone. I don't wear perfume, and I don't often even
> wear shorts. My boyfriend, on the other hand, will be
> sitting next to me and not get a single bite!
Another YMMV<
I've never noticed mosquitos liking me more but if my husband and I walk into
a house that has fleas his legs will be covered in bites but they always
leave me alone.  I've often attributed that to the DM but don't know if it is
really true or not.

Faith and ?? my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here