Re: [IP] Pump choice and answer to Animas overdelivery question

In a message dated 12/3/01 7:33:47 PM Pacific Standard Time, email @ redacted

> That may be true, Paloma, but you're going way out of your way to try
> to make it sound like Deanna is bashing MM for no good reason.

    wasnt out of my way,  I tend to call them like I see them.  I have never
heard anything negative about any of the companies,  just got tired of
hearing it over and over.   now, how about some positivity?