Re: [IP] Question for maturing ladies

> I had tried to get pregnant for 6 years
> before dx. I was pregnant within 6 months after my
> diagnosis. I learned that Diabetes is a leading cause
> of infertility. And that proved true for me. Possibly
> high sugars stops the ovulating process.

That's sure a YMMV situation. ;) I guess I don't *play by the rules* (Thanks
for the *shine* comment, Roger). My children are 10 months and 14 days
apart. The first one was delivered (induced) 17 days early, the second (also
induced) was 23 days early. My hugsband just put his shoes on the floor
under the bed and whammo - I was pg. I realllllllllly wanted them 2.5 yrs.
apart. That was not to be, I guess. (~_^)

For every axiom, there's an equal and opposite reaxiom.