Re: [IP] what is your pumps name?

I've been pumping since July 01 and I named my pump "TheBorg" for 3 reasons.

    1.  Control was so bad even with 8 shots a day that when my endo
suggested a pump in my mind "resistance is futile"

    2.  I'm the biggest "Trek" fan there is

    3.  I have completely been assimilated by my pump and it has been
assimilated by me. We are one, it is my out-of-body pancreas and neither goes
anywhere without the other.

Whitney & "TheBorg"