Re: [IP] Question for maturing ladies

> > .  I'm 38 1/2 and noticing my periods getting
> lighter and lighter and I am
> > curious.  I know....talk to my doc but a lot of
> times, the people on this
> > site are more informed.
> >
> My cycle was very short 1-2days and light for years.
I thought it was because of getting older. I was dx at
36 with type 1. the first period after dx was as if i
was 13 again. 7days heavy etc, They have continued
that way for the last 13 years other than when I had
my two babies. I had tried to get pregnant for 6 years
before dx. I was pregnant within 6 months after my
diagnosis. I learned that Diabetes is a leading cause
of infertility. And that proved true for me. Possibly
high sugars stops the ovulating process.

Do You Yahoo!?