[IP] Hi my name is Korby and I'm also diabetic

 Dear Arsen,
    Hi!  My name is Korby!  I knowed about my diabetes for about 4 years.  I
really want to go on the Minimed insulin pump.  I think it was give me more
energy.  I'm going to my doctors this Friday and I'm pretty sure he will let
me go on Minimed.  Could you tell me all of the steps you had to go through??
 Do you like being on the pump?  Please write me back as soon as possible.  I
want to go to the doctors office with as much information as possible.
Thanks a lot!!