Re: [IP] weakness for egg nog

I love egg nog, too!  Baskin & Robbins has this incredible egg nog shake
that they have for the month of December.  My mouth is watering just
thinking about it.  I have been buying the low fat version at the store and
it tastes good, but not as good as the fatter version.  Sometimes I put
whipped cream on top.  Usually have to take about 2-3u.

Just bought some yesterday - must go get it now!  Bottoms up! ;)