Re: [IP] Question for maturing ladies

In a message dated 12/3/01 8:13:35 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  I'm 38 1/2 and noticing my periods getting lighter and lighter and I am
> curious.  I know....talk to my doc but a lot of times, the people on this
> site are more informed.

I don't know but I DO know my 8yo daughter is already getting breasts and
expected to start menses within the year ....the DE said insulin is a hormone
and hormones apparentlu relate to each other and she sees this
alot.........(no, it wasn't fun having THAT talk with an eight year old :()
Beverly, Mom to Mary, 8, dx'd 9/97, and Nick, who is now nine!