Re: [IP] Christmas cookies, etc.

>I think the only way to really know the carb count for your favorite
>Christmas cookies is to buy one of those recipe-analyzer programs

Or you could just add it up yourself.  It only takes a few minutes if
you have a calculator.  A scale helps if you can't easily divide the
recipe into portions.  Add up all the carbs in the recipe,
then either weigh the entire batch or divide it evenly into portions.
For my favorite recipes, I write the total carb count and/or the carb
ratio right on the recipe.
I guess this is a little tougher for the Canadians, since nutritional
information is not listed on all packaged foods, but you folks probably
have a good books with carb counts to use.