Re: [IP] Pump choice and answer to Animas overdelivery question

In a message dated 12/3/01 12:04:22 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< He didn't have to .. you done it for him. >>

For clarification: I'm a customer, not a sales rep. Very important
difference. I trust that those on the IP list are capable of using the
information I and others provide to make their best decisions. I have also
continually said that I believe all the pump products are good. I've never
bashed products, just tactics.