Re: [IP] Pump choice and answer to Animas overdelivery question

In a message dated 12/3/01 11:14:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> . And he never once bashed
> the product (he left for personal fulfillment issues). He was a fantastic
> information resource.

  He didn't have to .. you done it for him.   Just a note to balance out what
you've continued to say several times here.  I had no such experience with
the MiniMed Reps,  when I asked questions, they never "bashed" the other
products.  I am happy with MiniMed, and wouldn't venture to say a negative
word about a product I haven't tried.

   Hope that your choice works out.  as with all things diabetic,  we should
be grateful for the wide variety of choices we have these days,  50 yrs ago
things looked much different.