[IP] RE: Using the leg as an alternate site

We are currently using the area on the back around the "love
handle" area with my 11yo daughter. We, too, are giving the
abdomen a rest. We've tried the upper "hiney" area before but her
sites tend to come out there for some reason (I think her pants
rub it or something). We've used the upper back before too.
Haven't tried the legs or arms yet.
Basically you can do a site anywhere you can pinch up skin.

Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos12.html - meet Joseph
Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs 21 1/2"
"May the warm winds of heaven blow softly on your home and the
great spirit bless all who enter there. May your moccasins make
happy tracks in many snows, and may the rainbow always touch your
shoulder." Cherokee blessing

Jackie said:
My son is 6 years old, and insists on using his stomach for his
insertion. He
has to change his set every 36 hrs (we are trying Novolog now to
see if this
helps with that, Hum/Reg didn't), and we are running out of sites
to rotate to
on his stomach.  We would like to give his stomach a break.  We
tried on his
lower back/upper buttocks, he did not like that at all.  I'd like
to try his
legs/arms, but don't really know where/how.   Any suggestions
would be greatly