[IP] Molly's child and school

My 10 yr. old daughter, Lauren, has a full-time aid in the classroom to help
her with diabetes issues when she needs it. the kids in the class think the
aid is just a teacher's helper and Lauren LOVES it. She has no distracting
trips to nurse anymore; if she is low or high she just tells the aid her #
and the aid tells her the correction . . . . all her grades have gone up and
things are much better.

All I did to get one was ask (and point out that for a truly equal
education, she needs to be able to stay in classroom).

Soon Lauren won't need an aid anymore but for now, we are thrilled.

Mom of Lauren
Pump princess of Plymouth