[IP] Re: IP] Diabetic mastopathy

Hi Marne

I have diabetic mastopathy and this has been followed by a surgeon for a
number of years through mammograms and sonograms.  One year ago a large lump
could not be clearly identified in this manner, so it was removed after
sonolocalization to ensure that the correct lump was removed.  It was
biopsied and the conclusion again : diabetic mastopathy.  Last week'
mammogram was fine.  Good luck at the oncologist, Marne.

Denise Guerin
Type1 47 years
Minimed 507  3+years

<email @ redacted> wrote

<I went to my dr and had a mammogram <done.  They think it is a diabetic