[IP] silver & gold

> It's unfortunate that
> I live in NM - the turquoise & silver capitol of the world - because I
> wear any of the wonderful locally created jewelry.  The only turquoise I
> is set in a gold ring and that was custom made.
> Katherine Nelson & MyHope (the pump)

Does anyone else notice a *change* in gold? Mine tarnishes easily and turns
orangish. It cleans very well, but I thought Medic Alert also did not
recommend gold emblems for DMers - but the Stainless Steel only.

For those of you who ever did the *season* study for your coloring, most of
my family members are summers with a pinkish skin tone. I am the only autumn
with an orangish tone. We used to laugh that my hugsband and I were
different colors - and found out we are. It is very noticeable in pics. We
place our palms together and he's definitely pink and I'm definitely orange.
I didn't used to be. Maybe as the 51 yrs of this went on I have *tarnished*.

In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding
a cure for jerks.  Calvin (& Hobbes)