[IP] Stainless Steel watches

> I am very careful with my selection of watches and make sure I get
> steel varieties (Jan -try it on the other wrist).

Thanks - but before the fistula, instead of wearing a string around my
finger (too hard to tie <VBG>) to remember something (which I'd forget why,
anyway) I would put my watch on my right hand. It would *irritate* me enough
to jog my recollective powers (HA!). Anyhoo, since I'm righthanded, I'd bang
it enough or dunk it in H2O. Not good, either. Therefore, since the pump has
a clock, that's my mode of timing now. If I'm home I have clocks all around.
If I'm in the minivan it has a clock, too. Other places people are not aware
if I[m checking the time or viewing Bluda Sue for a DM-related reason. (~_^)

Some have asked how my arm is healing. Fine, according to the doctors.
According to me? Well, it's like a shoe that pinches - always aware of it.
I'm aware I have a (approx.) 15"-18" tubing inserted in in a loop in my
forearm. :(  (~_^)

(including an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS) When I'm on the 'net, you can
call and leave a message: 1-866-293-6463 ext.

I've learned....  That you should never say no to a gift from a child.  ~
Andy Rooney