[IP] Re: silver and DM

 >> >Am I the only one who causes silver to rot?  Why in the world would an
> > >
> > >insulin manufacturer give silver to diabetics???
> >

> I have problems with silver - they tarnish and turn a dark color - but I
> wear sterling silver with no problems.  I guess depending on how much
> is in the jewelry - the more silver the more we effect it

I believe it's the chemical reaction of the DMers' skin that causes the
problems. Even Medic Alert suggests stainless steel emblems for DMers on the
forms that I have seen (in the past - dunno about now). I think it's like we
taste better to mosquitoes, too. Of course, as always, YMMV (your mileage
may vary). (~_^)

Have you ever been just a right, but wrong?