[IP] Diabetic mastopathy

I have been pumping for about 2 months on the Animas pump.   I love it!  I haven't posted since I joined the list, so I hope I'm doin this righ, but read every post, I find it very informative and interesting.  The reason I'm posting now is that a few weeks ago I had found a lump, I went to my dr and had a mammogram done.  They think it is a diabetic mastopathy.  I had a similar thing happen almost 2 years ago, which is the reason why they think that now.  I will see an oncologist in a week.  I'm wondering if anyone has heard of this and any information would be appreciated.