[IP] Question for maturing ladies

Good morning, girls.  My question.....do any of you all have any thoughts on diabetes causing menopause to start earlier than "normal?"  I've searched the web and found that menopause can start anywhere in the early 40s but is more common in the early 50s.  Since diabetes is a hormonal glitch....I'm wondering if it affects menopause as well.  I'm 38 1/2 and noticing my periods getting lighter and lighter and I am curious.  I know....talk to my doc but a lot of times, the people on this site are more informed.

Let me know thoughts............