[IP] Using the leg as an alternate site

My son is 6 years old, and insists on using his stomach for his insertion. He
has to change his set every 36 hrs (we are trying Novolog now to see if this
helps with that, Hum/Reg didn't), and we are running out of sites to rotate to
on his stomach.  We would like to give his stomach a break.  We tried on his
lower back/upper buttocks, he did not like that at all.  I'd like to try his
legs/arms, but don't really know where/how.   Any suggestions would be greatly