Re: [IP] DM and academic problems

Just caught the tail end of this thread.  I know from myself that during
college I struggled with studying.  Concentration was always hard for me.  I
did get my degree and sat for the CPA exam twice before I passed any part of
it.  On the second attempt I had been on the pump for about eight months and
passed two of the four part, this was enough for me to be able to take it
again without taking ALL parts again.  I only had to take the parts I did not
pass.  I really do not think I would have EVER passed the exam if my sugars
had not been in control with the pump.

Cee Dee, Yes a CPA!