Re: [IP] DM and academic problems

Molly, I am a teacher and I don't have the answers. Our daughter is 13 and
has been DM for 2 1/1 years. I am also concerned that she has days then she
just doesn't care about school. I can't tell what is 13 and hormones and
what is not feeling good or being distracted by DM. Her glucose levels are
ok, not as good as I wish they were, because she forgets to bolus.

Let me know what you find out. I've been looking too.

Kay