Re: [IP] Building Section through addition, showing

At 06:51 PM 12/02/01 Glenda Strickland wrote:
 >I am sorry, but I don't understand this.

Just ignore it. It was sent out automatically by a virus that had infected
their system and was spreading itself to addresses in listed in their email
program. This was done without the knowledge of the member.

Don't worry about getting an infection here, though. All attachments are
stripped out before messages are posted.

Sam