[IP] christmas cookies, candy canes, and carbs

>From one food-centered holiday to another . . .

Last night, my son got to have his first Christmas cookie.  (He's two-years
old.)  I wasn't prepared though, and had to blindly guess at the carbs.  My
carb-counting books aren't much help.  There was great information provided
to me here regarding Halloween candy and carbs, and I am hoping someone
knows how I can estimate the usual Christmas treats?  You know, like frosted
Christmas cookies, sugar sprinkled Christmas cookies, candy canes, buckeyes,
shortbread cookies, cream horns (lady locks), italian wedding cookies,
peanut blossoms, fudge(s), thumbprint cookies, lemon squares, trifle, and,
believe it or not, fruitcake, assorted chocolates, and chocolate covered
cherries.  I want him to be able to try these treats throughout the season,
just like his brother gets to try them.  Any suggestions?  Thank you so