[IP] Novolog

I just wanted to give an update on my use with
Novolog.  I am having great success.  My sugars
are staying within 20 points of where I start out.
I am so happy to be able to stay level all day and
night.  My endo did raise my basals rates by 0.1
from 3 am until midnight.  I have been between
85 and 92 all day.  When I mixed regular and
humalog I was never level.  I have been going
4 days regularly now before changing my site.
My sugars are usually still doing great when
I change the site.  I also started using my
legs and so far I am doing good with that also
thanks to all the advice I was given.  Thanks
everyone who helped me.