[IP] Silver medal

>>>  Jan & Bluda Sue wrote:
Did you get your 50-yr bronze medal from Joslin Clinic and sterling silver
medal on
ss chain from Eli Lilly?>>>

> Am I the only one who causes silver to rot?  Why in the world would an
> insulin manufacturer give silver to diabetics???
> Just wondered...
> Katherine Nelson & MyHope (the pump)

On the occasions I have worn my medal, it never touches my skin. I used to
have to put a piece of Dr. Scholl's moleskin on the backs of my watches cuz
my system *ate* the innards! I now make sure a watch has a stainless steel
back and it's okay. Only, since the fistula was put in I'm not to wear a
watch on my left hand anymore (swelling/cutting off circulation) so I'm
using my pump as a watch w/fob).

The next question: Why in the world doesn't an insulin manufacturer support
IP? (~_^)

(including an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS) When I'm on the 'net, you can
call and leave a message: 1-866-293-6463 ext.
Everybody should always remember, never say everybody, always, or never.