[IP] re: punishment for "bad" behavior

I also get annoyed when people ask "how many points" she has when we check BG
numbers. and then "is that good? bad?" we are careful to refer to it as "high,
low, or healthy". something we read when our daughter was first diagnosed at
12 months suggested not using 'good' and 'bad' for numbers, and it really rang
true with me. the 'points' and value judgements when she has little control
over what happens to her BG numbers are unfair.