[IP] Looking for a pumper from Westland, MI

Twenty years ago when I first became diabetic my kids went to a home day
care which was run by a husband and wife.  The husband's name was Dan but I
don't remember his wife's name.  She was diabetic and was involved in the
Diabetes Complication and Control program thru Henry Ford Hospital in
Michigan.  She was on an insulin pump at that time and I would like to know
how she is doing.  If you are that person please contact me at
email @ redacted  Thanks.  Brenda Moore